Monday 10 March 2014

Angel-Rose's Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday Party by Events By Nat

 Love this colourful mermaid themed Party by Events By Nat.Such a different and unique colour pallet that we are use to seeing for this Theme.Here in her own words a little write up about the party by Nat.
"In the last six months my daughter Angel-Rose has become obsessed with Ariel and off course Prince Eric. She constantly states she is going to marry Prince Eric one day.

We weren't going to have a party for her this year as last year I had a huge celebration so I thought that this year we would take her away to her favourite holiday destination instead.

It was only till three weeks before her birthday that I realized the holiday was out of the question, so I then became frantic and turned into full party mode.

I guess choosing the concept was easy with her being obsessed with Ariel and Eric. It was making sure I can execute it with minimal planning and make it as spectacular as her last party.

Well I guess luckily I have my gorgeous vendors and I was able to plan the party quickly and effortlessly to say the least."

 Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday Party
 Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday Party

 Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday Party




Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday
Mermaid (Ariel) Inspired 5th Birthday

Gorgeous Birthday Girl


Gorgeous Birthday Girl with her talented mum Nat of Events by Nat 
Concept, Styling and Photography -Events By Nat 
Cake, Cupcake and Cookie - Blissfully Sweet
Macarons and Cakepops - Its A Cake Thing (by Jhoanee)
Childrens Table abd Chairs - Little Ones Party Hire

No comments:

Post a Comment