Monday 13 May 2013

Flamenco Party

 What a stunning Party by my gorgeous friend Sibel of Sibella.This very talented mum comes up with the most amazing parties.Her son has allergies so she creates "SAFE" events which i think is fantastic .Here in her own words Sibel talks about the party and allergy safety.
“As a mother, the most important thing for me is to leave precious memories for my children. My beautiful son Arda has severe food allergies therefore has missed out on a lot of his friends and families birthday functions. Which is why when I style their birthdays I put in a little extra for them. I styled this party for my daughter Asya’s 2nd birthday and had everything safe for Arda. the beautiful Angel @ ElevatorLoveStory has always kept him safe ! All her deserts and cakes are made specially for Arda . Wheat, gluten, egg and nut free. . I think everything should be done in style :-) parties are one of those things.. I really enjoyed putting this party together.. my kids were kept safe and happy!”

























Event Stylist :Sibella
Photography :Neil Winch & Sibella
Cake,cookies ,Cake pops and all other Desserts : Elevator Love Story on Face Book
Table cloth,'Asya' Personalised and gold chocolate wrappers, Personalised Favour Boxes,Invitations & Pom Poms by Sibella

No comments:

Post a Comment